Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: New Engine Compartment Sound Pad
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Martin Baker
The pad has never been installed. and has been in a stash for quite some time, the self adhesive backing is not going to cut it, and would have to be glued into position. 3M 1300L would be ideal. $40.00 plus shipping. Thanks for looking.
914runnow
Looks Good..ship to 80015
paypal??
Martin Baker
I have three buyers for this, I replied to the first response, 914runnow, 2nd reply, longtail, and 3rd, satche
Al Meredith
Click to view attachmentIn NO WAY do I want to hijack this great deal. For anyone who can't get this great deal I have one lightly used stock back pad ($35 + freight) and one that I made for the same price. The stock one is heavy and freight will probably be $20 . The silver unit with a flame resistant back is much lighter ,the freight is probably $10. I also have a 911 firewall pad that I made of the film material . I have the silver units in my 914 and in a 912E. Again! In no way do I want to interfere with the above post.
914runnow
QUOTE(914runnow @ May 3 2015, 08:38 PM) *

Looks Good..ship to 80015
paypal??

sent a pm for paypal info..thanx Rx
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.