Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Found an early one
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72wrxporsche914
Found this one outside of a wrecking yard with a build date of 4/70 . I got some parts off it had good sun visors and original hella fog lights ! Hell hole is not bad if anyone needs a part let me know . Fresno Ca
URY914
Check out the outside door handles. I don't need them but someone else may want them.
72wrxporsche914
QUOTE(URY914 @ May 4 2015, 08:01 AM) *

Check out the outside door handles. I don't need them but someone else may want them.

I got the right side not broke its in good shape
Luke M
You may want to check the rear hubs on that car. If they are the early style with the extra bosses on them someone may want them for a 5 lug conv.
beerchug.gif
GaroldShaffer
Early production cars have a few things that are different. The inside door handles are narrower, pedal board has a longer point on the right side of it, targa latches in the roll bar have chrome bases not black. The center tray and cushion are different also. Grab the glove box if not junk, they are different form the 72+ cars.

Some pictures of the very early parts:

Door handles
Click to view attachment

Targa Latches
Click to view attachment
Click to view attachment

Pedal Board
Click to view attachment

Center tray
Click to view attachment
McMark
If the handbrake's not rusted solid, those early ones are getting harder to find. I would take a spare if you don't want it.
SirAndy
Get the VIN number for the database!
beerchug.gif
Shadowfax
Any chance the bolts for the pedal board are still present? I have the plate and washer that secure the board on the left side, just need the two(?) bolts. How about the Allen bolts and other mounting hardware for the driver's side door pocket?
Thanks for checking!
914itis
I need the Steering Colllum with key.
stevegm
QUOTE(914itis @ May 4 2015, 01:04 PM) *

If you don't get it here, PM me. I have a '70 parts car with the steering column and key.
72wrxporsche914
QUOTE(914itis @ May 4 2015, 09:04 AM) *

I can get the Colllum there's no key still want it .
914itis
Yes , pm me a price
72wrxporsche914
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ May 4 2015, 08:53 AM) *

Any chance the bolts for the pedal board are still present? I have the plate and washer that secure the board on the left side, just need the two(?) bolts. How about the Allen bolts and other mounting hardware for the driver's side door pocket?
Thanks for checking!

Sorry there gone
72wrxporsche914
QUOTE(McMark @ May 4 2015, 08:39 AM) *

If the handbrake's not rusted solid, those early ones are getting harder to find. I would take a spare if you don't want it.

Someone weld it together .
boxsterfan
Just buy the whole car. :-)
72wrxporsche914
It does have the early rear Hubs with the bosses . I'm going to get them.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(72wrxporsche914 @ May 4 2015, 02:09 PM) *

QUOTE(Shadowfax @ May 4 2015, 08:53 AM) *

Thanks for checking!

Sorry there gone

Ok thanks.
era vulgaris
QUOTE(72wrxporsche914 @ May 4 2015, 12:09 PM) *

QUOTE(URY914 @ May 4 2015, 08:01 AM) *

I got the right side not broke its in good shape

I need a outside passenger door handle! Would it work on a '75?
McMark
I'm gonna move this to the classifieds soon... dry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.