Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: NPC but I had to share
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
partsman
Not much has gone right in my family this year, and it's been somewhat stressful for reasons I'd rather try to forget, but the time arrived to replace my daily driver. I haven't ever had a car this nice or new. It'sonly got 57,000 miles, and it's a 2011 CC 3.6 4motion. it actually was delivered with 19" rims, and it has every option that was available.....

I know it's not a 914, but it is a VW and you guys are my online gang, so I thought I would share my bright spot of the year so far

Click to view attachment
partsman
Click to view attachment
the paint on this this is unbelievable.

Click to view attachment

Heated and COOLED seats, navigation, back up camera and 280 hp! OH, and PADDLE SHIFTERS!!!! did I mention the PADDLE SHIFTERS?????
partsman
I've been working with VW/Audi/Porsche for over 10 years, and I've never seen one on factory 19" wheels... the guy who had this before me basically ordered it exactly the way I would have....

Click to view attachment
partsman
anyway, thanks for indulging me, I just wanted to share with you guys...

Now back to 914's
r_towle
Sorry your year has been stressful, nice car for the commute....

You coulda had an Audi though smile.gif
Spoke
Nice car. Good choice with the AWD. I won't have another road car without it.
partsman
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 4 2015, 08:53 PM) *

Yeah, I suppose, but I've been dreaming about these CC's ever since I got back to VW....I can't say the A6 has the same pull for me as this car. I didn't want an A4, too close to the Passat I just retired.... That leaves the A8, and while I certainly feel old after all this year has thrown at me, I'm not that old yet.

I love the VR6, the fact that you never see the 4motion version of these things, and the right car came along at the right time..... maybe I'll go for a ride and swing by your place so you can drive it...

I've been driving AWD since 1994, when I bought my first Audi, an '84 4000s quattro. I have the 914 for fun, and AWD because the parts manager has the keys to dealership and always has to show up... driving.gif
r_towle
QUOTE(partsman @ May 4 2015, 09:58 PM) *

QUOTE(r_towle @ May 4 2015, 08:53 PM) *

Yeah, I suppose, but I've been dreaming about these CC's ever since I got back to VW....I can't say the A6 has the same pull for me as this car. I didn't want an A4, too close to the Passat I just retired.... That leaves the A8, and while I certainly feel old after all this year has thrown at me, I'm not that old yet.

I love the VR6, the fact that you never see the 4motion version of these things, and the right car came along at the right time..... maybe I'll go for a ride and swing by your place so you can drive it...

I've been driving AWD since 1994, when I bought my first Audi, an '84 4000s quattro. I have the 914 for fun, and AWD because the parts manager has the keys to dealership and always has to show up... driving.gif

Hey, I have an a8
bye1.gif
partsman
QUOTE(r_towle @ May 4 2015, 10:00 PM) *

Hey, I have an a8
bye1.gif

UMMMMM.... yeah. See how this year's been going for me so far?? wacko.gif

Truthfully, I didn't even look at Audi's.... driving a VW and working at a VW dealership is just easy when it comes to servicing or anythiing. If the cars need something, and I have to order it, I can use a loaner. I can keep tabs on things with the car in our shop.

( and my last Audi, my wife's '04 A6 Quattro Avant had the stupid 3.0 that everyone told me not to buy, but I did anyway...lesson learned on that one)

maybe you can sell me the A8 in a few years.... w00t.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.