Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: My New Teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
JoeSharp
I just had a wonderful ride home from Sean's house with my new car. drooley.gif Beatiful, is all I can say. wub.gif Thank you, Sean. smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif clap.gif clap.gif clap.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif boldblue.gif mueba.gif mueba.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif aktion035.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif rocking nana.gif
Joe
redshift
wooowwwwwwww
VegasRacer
Very nice Joe. smilie_flagge6.gif
Allan
Joe, that is awsome. I love it!!!!!
jones
smilie_pokal.gif very nice, congrats!!
Aaron Cox
joe dog....

what are you doing with your old six motor???? wink.gif
skline
Congrats Joe and Sean, I know that Sean has something new in mind and to get it, he had to sell this one. I think it worked out for everyone involved.
JB 914
Hey Joe,

Wanna trade for some Pork BBQ?
Elliot_Cannon
Hi Joe,
I got to see that car close up at the last Auto X. Absolutely beutiful! The question is...Do you really deserve a car that nice?? LOL
Cheers, Elliot
JoeSharp
Ellitot, but when you have the money it don't matter. smilie_pokal.gif GOD I fell like a YUPPIE. finger.gif Every time I gety near the car I have a hard time moving my left leg. I'll take some pecs tomorrow.
smoke.gif
Joe
redshift
That's isn't all that shiny..

mad.gif

m
JoeSharp
Your are right Miles, IT GOES VAROOM biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif biggrin.gif
Joe
P.S. Do you have off the 22 through the 30 of April. smoke.gif mueba.gif rocking nana.gif aktion035.gif driving.gif
redshift
huh.gif

Why? So I can waste $2,000 coming to worship your car?

NOT LIKELY!

smile.gif

M
ChrisReale
you lousy bastard. laugh.gif I like the car. You should remind us what engine it has etc...
redshift
Shut up Chris, noone asked you what you wanted!

I, personally, don't want to hear it!

M
rick 918-S
Dude! wub.gif Be nice miles.. where do you think you are, some alien site? laugh.gif
JoeSharp
Fusch worsphing my auto. I'm still trying to locate a place for me to kick back for my retirement, I may be able to pick you up and transport you to the Wild West Classic if you think I'm not turned into to much of a yuppie, by byuing a car the has to much BLING in to it. Dood I would Like to drive from Key West to Camerillo,Ca on or about April the 20th of April, 2005. biggrin.gif
Joe

cLASSIS
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.