Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB Very nice Late drivers door shell
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
altitude411
WTB Clean, rot free, late drivers door in good condition. I don't need anything but the door... no regulator/glass/handle/ ect. Hope to find something closer to Montana as to save on shipping cost but will consider others if very clean.
bdstone914
I can check my stash of doors. Shipping from 92505 CA. Probably cost $50 to ship Fedex. Assuming you want the ckeanest possible door.
Bruce
altitude411
QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 5 2015, 06:28 PM) *

I can check my stash of doors. Shipping from 92505 CA. Probably cost $50 to ship Fedex. Assuming you want the ckeanest possible door.
Bruce

That would be fantastic Bruce...let me know if you still have my e-mail (pics) Thank you.
bdstone914
QUOTE(altitude411 @ May 5 2015, 05:33 PM) *

QUOTE(bdstone914 @ May 5 2015, 06:28 PM) *

Bruce

That would be fantastic Bruce...let me know if you still have my e-mail (pics) Thank you.

Have a nice late door with out the reinforcement. Only issue was trimming the inner panal for a speaker. I should have others. Need your email.
Bruce
altitude411
Bruce, thanks for the photo but that is not the one I'm looking for. popcorn[1].gif
boxstr
I have early and late doors at CAMP 914.What is it that you want?
I can send pics tomorrow. Send me your email address.
Craig at CAMP
altitude411
Craig, PM sent...
boxstr
Email with pics sent.
Craig at CAMP
altitude411
Craig, thanks for the photos but I'm passing on this one. Looking for something better.

Thanks for the responses thus far but... 2 batters up and two strike outs. Anyone else want to pitch one?

If I can't find something better I'll re-skin the door I have but I'd really just like to hand over some $ for a really nice drivers door. Anyone? popcorn[1].gif
bdstone914
Here is another one. Pretty clean.
altitude411
Heyyyy.... batter up! dancinnanner.gif Pm sent Bruce.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.