Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rare Center Seat 914!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Unobtanium-inc
This one always makes me smile! Someone had a dream, the best part was the guy who built it left the shifter in the center so you had your hand between your legs the whole race!!!
Andyrew
Pretty cool!
72wrxporsche914
QUOTE(Andyrew @ May 6 2015, 09:15 AM) *

Pretty cool!

Speed racer !
VaccaRabite
That car pops up every now and again. Someone on here bought it a few years back. Dont know what ever happened to it.

The city in the background looks like Baltimore, but I could be mistaken easily enough.

Zach
flipb
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 6 2015, 01:37 PM) *

The city in the background looks like Baltimore, but I could be mistaken easily enough.

Zach

The truck in the background appears to say Albany Elevator, and I see what look like NY license plates. Googling the business name, found this across the street.

Click to view attachment

[/sleuthing]
ballioint
http://www.bavarianrocketscience.com/

jt914-6
Now here's a center seat 914 for 'ya........

Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
I know that car JT. He drives Octoberfast at hallet.
Drums66
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 6 2015, 09:12 AM) *

This one always makes me smile! Someone had a dream, the best part was the guy who built it left the shifter in the center so you had your hand between your legs the whole race!!!

........Kind of like an Urban "assault vehicle" idea.gif (I 2nd the cool)
bye1.gif
ballioint
beer3.gif
green914
different - cool.
jt914-6
That's right Curt. Hand built very cool 914. He was one of my students when I was an Instructor......
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.