Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Put this in the attic in 87...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
brant
I bought this from a guy in Canada in ???? 87

Remember seeing it 2 years ago but haven't really though it about it until a month ago...
Paid an arm and a leg back then..
altitude411
Selling? popcorn[1].gif
Cairo94507
Wow - That is beautiful! drooley.gif I would mount that baby on a wall in my garage and enjoy it.
brant
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 6 2015, 09:36 PM) *

Wow - That is beautiful! drooley.gif I would mount that baby on a wall in my garage and enjoy it.

I think one fender per a garage is the limit. (Colorado law?)
Besides... This one has miata DNA on it...
JRust
LOL! I have that same NOS quarter panel above my garage. Of course Jeff Hines talked me out of it. Just waiting for him to come get it smile.gif
brant
QUOTE(altitude411 @ May 6 2015, 09:28 PM) *

Selling? popcorn[1].gif

Some day when I'm done hoarding.
stevegm
QUOTE(brant @ May 6 2015, 11:22 PM) *

I bought this from a guy in Canada in ???? 87

Remember seeing it 2 years ago but haven't really though it about it until a month ago...
Paid an arm and a leg back then..

If you decide to sell the NOS quarter panel, let me know. I could put it to good use on my six.
brant
QUOTE(JRust @ May 6 2015, 09:46 PM) *

LOL! I have that same NOS quarter panel above my garage. Of course Jeff Hines talked me out of it. Just waiting for him to come get it smile.gif

He really has a problem.... Mine is minor.
914_teener
I think you should put in in Jaime's garage Brnat......

He might need it.....AND save Mark and Rick some time. laugh.gif
brant
QUOTE(914_teener @ May 6 2015, 10:37 PM) *

I think you should put in in Jaime's garage Brnat......

He might need it.....AND save Mark and Rick some time. laugh.gif

Those guys have a hoarding problem.
I only hoard in the back trunk of my car... biggrin.gif
rick 918-S
Nice!
Cairo94507
When I was searching for a NOS passenger side rear quarter I came across 4 different driver side NOS quarters. Rare but there are a few available. Still exciting to see new parts with the factory stickers on them.
billh1963
QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 7 2015, 09:25 AM) *

When I was searching for a NOS passenger side rear quarter I came across 4 different driver side NOS quarters. Rare but there are a few available. Still exciting to see new parts with the factory stickers on them.

I would love to have one! One of my new acquisitions could use it.
rgalla9146
Just in case.
...... and future projects
FourBlades

Sell it to restoration design.

pray.gif

John
Cairo94507
That's just showing off now.... biggrin.gif
Unobtanium-inc
We sell most of our NOS metal to Restoration Design, Mike always pays well and is happy to get it. He is stopping here next week to pick some up.
peteyd
QUOTE(Unobtanium-inc @ May 7 2015, 08:19 AM) *

We sell most of our NOS metal to Restoration Design, Mike always pays well and is happy to get it. He is stopping here next week to pick some up.

Why not all of it Adam?? playing favorites with someone?

Pete
rgalla9146
Yeah, it is showing off a bit but these parts are a result of years of involvement and collecting.
I'm far more likely to keep it and use it than to sell it.
Most of the parts are going to be used here.

peteyd
If we are showing off then here we go...

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
914itis
QUOTE(rgalla9146 @ May 7 2015, 10:24 AM) *

Just in case.
...... and future projects

Rory , you told me that this was a secret.
eric9144
Wow I used to think I had a parts hoarding problem....not at all... You guys are sick beerchug.gif first.gif
billh1963
Wow!
914dave
Geez! You guys are making the rest of us feel bad. And I got an NOS quarter off of Rory! Those are some pretty pieces.
Elliot Cannon
QUOTE(brant @ May 6 2015, 08:45 PM) *

QUOTE(Cairo94507 @ May 6 2015, 09:36 PM) *

I think one fender per a garage is the limit. (Colorado law?)
Besides... This one has miata DNA on it...

Are you not concerned about the spooky looking guy staring into you garage?
crash914
send restoration design a new old stock front nose. they say they would make them if they could get one to measure.jigs
rgalla9146
QUOTE(crash914 @ May 7 2015, 05:53 PM) *

send restoration design a new old stock front nose. they say they would make them if they could get one to measure.jigs

There's a NOS late front closing panel (or some version) hanging on their display wall.
boogie_man
QUOTE(billh1963 @ May 7 2015, 11:33 AM) *

Wow!

altitude411
QUOTE(peteyd @ May 7 2015, 10:47 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

new_shocked.gif I wish I could get across the boarder.... ninja.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(altitude411 @ May 7 2015, 04:52 PM) *

QUOTE(peteyd @ May 7 2015, 10:47 AM) *

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

new_shocked.gif I wish I could get across the boarder.... ninja.gif

past trouble with the law??
altitude411
Hi Pete, bye1.gif lets just say a little trouble w/ a past boarder crossing. smoke.gif busted_cop.gif busted.gif slap.gif

Just curious, are there new 914 pieces being released anytime soon? I'm placing my order this month. I really enjoy the video's you guy's are posting. Fantastic what you are doing for these P-cars. Keep up the great work up there. beerchug.gif
peteyd
QUOTE(altitude411 @ May 8 2015, 05:11 AM) *

Hi Pete, bye1.gif lets just say a little trouble w/ a past boarder crossing. smoke.gif busted_cop.gif busted.gif slap.gif

Just curious, are there new 914 pieces being released anytime soon? I'm placing my order this month. I really enjoy the video's you guy's are posting. Fantastic what you are doing for these P-cars. Keep up the great work up there. beerchug.gif

I dont have anything new except for sail panels coming up in the next couple months. The ones we are making will be a better quality panel and the repair panel will be larger as well.

Pete
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.