Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Front bumper, rechromed and ready to go
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
ConeDodger
I purchased this a few years back and had it rechromed. It is in great shape and I would have used it forever but McMark convinced me I needed one of his steel GT bumpers. So, this one has to go. Since I have both the cost of buying it and rechroming it, it isn't cheap. Sorry but, even at this price, I'm taking a bath. On the plus side, the 914Rubber.com titties are free! biggrin.gif Does not include bumper top. That was used on the new bumper...

$600 plus shipping or pick up in Reno NV or Sonoma CA
altitude411
Free titties? What, am I dreaming? piratenanner.gif

I need a good front bumper but by the time I weld the holes shut and have it re- re chromed... idea.gif popcorn[1].gif

* great lookin car! Even better with a McMark bumper! Somebody buy this before I spend all my b-day money on it.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(altitude411 @ May 7 2015, 03:40 PM) *

Free titties? What, am I dreaming? piratenanner.gif

I need a good front bumper but by the time I weld the holes shut and have it re- re chromed... idea.gif popcorn[1].gif

* great lookin car! Even better with a McMark bumper! Somebody buy this before I spend all my b-day money on it.

If you come to pick it up, I'll set it in your lap and you can have a free birthday lap dance with it! drooley.gif
McMark
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 7 2015, 05:49 PM) *
If you come to pick it up, I'll set it in your lap and you can have a free birthday lap dance with it! drooley.gif
av-943.gif
altitude411
QUOTE(ConeDodger @ May 7 2015, 06:49 PM) *

*HANG ON...I'm on the phone with the travel agent... humpy.gif Make it rain.
76-914
That's a great deal.
euro911
Your car is stunning, Rob drooley.gif
jack20
PM sent
TJB/914
QUOTE(euro911 @ May 7 2015, 10:07 PM) *

agree.gif agree.gif
We all agree pray.gif
Tom
ConeDodger
QUOTE(TJB/914 @ May 8 2015, 06:59 AM) *

QUOTE(euro911 @ May 7 2015, 10:07 PM) *

agree.gif agree.gif
We all agree pray.gif
Tom

So is your's Bliz! wub.gif
ConeDodger
Sold pending receipt of fundage... bye1.gif
McMark
Funded. thumb3d.gif
ConeDodger
QUOTE(McMark @ May 8 2015, 06:53 PM) *

Funded. thumb3d.gif

Oh good. I'm going to deliver it on Wednesday next week then... Thanks Jack! biggrin.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.