Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Have you sent Jake a check for the NEW 2.0L Rods
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Dominic
Have you guys sent Jake a check for the New 2.0L rods ???

If he does not get the money soon this deal will be gone. sad.gif

If you have ever priced a set of Carrillo or Pauter rods for your 914 then you know that this is a steal !

If you ever plan to build a stock 2.0 engine for driving or competition (in a stock class) then you should get a set of these rods, we will probably never see a price like this for a set of custom H beam rods that are half the wieght of the stock rod ever again.

It's not too late to send Jake $310.00 for a set of these NEW 2.0L rods....... SEE INFO BELOW:

Please send all funds in the form of check or money order to

Raby Enterprises Inc.
Attn R&D
47 Raby Drive
Cleveland GA 30528

Make checks payable to Raby Enterprises Inc.

Remember that I MUST have all 50 sets of rods sold by March 1
Bleyseng
No, got the email that he will be sending me an invoice but I gots nothing. I will send it out but shit sometimes this group buy stuff is for the birds.

Geoff
TheCabinetmaker
I got my email, but have not sent the check. I will do it monday. Thanks for the reminder.
rhodyguy
i sent an email requesting the invoice as per intructions. reply was "cool". i haven't heard another word from him regarding the rods.

k
Bleyseng
yep, same as me... I was waiting for an invoice since Jake says one is forthcoming.
I have read the STF posts about it too.

dry.gif My cash is in hand just was waiting for promised invoice.
rhodyguy
cross post. i sent a check w/o an invoice. consider getting one in the mail if you can as there's no mail on monday.

k
Dominic
The e-mail was the invoice as far as I know. He is not sending me anything in the mail, he doesn't have our mailing address yet.
rhodyguy
a bit more than "cool" would've been more insightful. maybe "you're on the list send, the check". got mine out today with scott's stickers. still, thanks for the heads up. let's keep out fingers crossed.

k
914werke
I did. F it. I figure if he screws me I know where to find him cool.gif
I ll be spending a fair bit of time down in his neck o woods coming up anyway.headbang.gif
type11969
Jake posted at least on the stf that the rest of the invoices are going out today.
Jake Raby
I am working on invoices now....

If you received my email you will have an invoice by tomorrow.

I have received some funds so far from guys that have not been invoiced.

Until I get enough $ for the 50 sets of rods NO ONES check will be cashed, they are locked up in my safe.

This way if it doesn't go through I can just mail the checks back and everyone is all squared up.
type11969
how close, or should I say, how far, are we from having this group buy go through?

-Chris
Jake Raby
I have sent out 35 invoices and received 8 checks as of today...
You tell me..

I don't personally see it happening but maybe you guys can come through after all..
Dominic
I hope we can pull this off and get these rods made.
How many folks on this board have ordered a set ?
I ordered 2 sets for myself.
rhodyguy
sent a check without an invoice (one set) on saturday. it seems a number of people here didn't recieve an invoice yet. next tuesday is the first, if that's the cutoff date some checks won't get there in time. it's too bad to see this fall by the wayside.

k
Jake Raby
I just talked to the Mfr. They have given me till the 15th of next month to get the deal together!
rhodyguy
start an exstension date thread and we'll keep it at the top.

k
TheCabinetmaker
Jake, I put the check in the mailbox this morning. Guess it'll go out tommorrow instead. screwy.gif
ablose58
Jake, you said that you sent me an e-mail wacko.gif I never received it but I will send out my money tommorrow so you will have mine on time!!!!! AL
sean_v8_914
quit sniveling over a flippin pc of paper folks(invoice). I got the email, I sent the check. you either want them or you dont. Jake is a known entity 'round here. pony up boldblue.gif I want some of those rods. I allready sold my 2.0 rods
Jake Raby
Okay... All the invoices were mailed from engineadmin@aircooledtechnology.com earlier tonight.

I had a few of them bounce back. IF YOU DID NOT GET MY INVOICE EMAIL info@aircooledtechnology.com and let me know that yours did not come through. My product development computer got a serious virus and is down for the count!
rhodyguy
i sent the email as asked and requested confirmation of reciept. did you recieve the email?

k

rhodyguy
it's not about snivelling one bit. IT'S ABOUT A LACK OF COMMUNICATION!!!! IT'S ABOUT FOLLOWING DIRECTIONS AND THEN NOT KNOWING WHAT THE HELL IS GOING ON!!!

k
Jake Raby
Yes, it has been confusing and thats my fault. Trying to make this happen in the very small amount of extra time I have is always the culprit.

We'll get it now- We have a cople of extra weeks now.
TheCabinetmaker
My check is on the way as promised.
splashfx
My check will be in the mail tomorrow.

Thanks Jake
Bleyseng
This is confusing sooo what the drop dead date cuz this morning I went out and fed ex'd a check to you. Never got the invoice email either...

Whatever!<_<

Check will be there tomorrow

Geoff boldblue.gif
rhodyguy
i'm not even close to putting together an engine. but when i do, i hope to have a great set of lightened rods with arp hardware. this is a product to sit on. a worthy addition to the parts stash. and icon_bump.gif .

k
Bleyseng
I plan on using mine instead on sitting on them. They are kind of hard and pokey.

Geoff biggrin.gif
Dominic
icon_bump.gif
The New deadline is March 15th for all the checks to be in.

beerchug.gif
anthony
Is there a count? How many more does jake need?
Dominic
We now have another 2 weeks to get all of the funds to Jake......Just friggin Do it !!! alfred.gif
Dominic
icon_bump.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.