Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: $250- 6 spring clutch kits from EBS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
Just a heads up for those interested - EBS is selling Sachs 914 clutch kits (6 spring) (KF191-01) for $250!!

Just wanted to pass this along!
Andrew
pnewman
QUOTE(Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You @ May 8 2015, 12:41 PM) *

Just a heads up for those interested - EBS is selling Sachs 914 clutch kits (6 spring) (KF191-01) for $250!!

Just wanted to pass this along!
Andrew

Just went there and I found it to be a bit more?
$355.61

http://www.ebsracing.com/catalog-3/search/KF191

Perhaps I was looking somewhere different than you? idea.gif
Mr. Olympic Blue 2 You
It's a "call, email, or fax" to place your order thing...initially they offered it to mailing list only customers and they were out of stock. They are now advertised in Excellence mag at that price and received stock yesterday. I was told mine were in and they were going fast...just wanted to pass along.

914-116-911-00. List price $725. EBS Special. $250

Regards,
Andrew
rfinegan
Just got mine ordered today with a few other bits...thanks for the tip the timing was perfect

-Robert
914runnow
QUOTE(rfinegan @ May 11 2015, 08:18 AM) *

Just got mine ordered today with a few other bits...thanks for the tip the timing was perfect

-Robert

aktion035.gif agree.gif piratenanner.gif
Sedonut
Great deal, bought one today.

Thank you!
Amphicar770
Do they charge for shippping on top of that?
Jett
Just bought one, still $250 but they did mention the inventory is going fast.

Thanks for the tip!
lonewolfe
QUOTE(Jett @ May 13 2015, 08:13 AM) *

Just bought one, still $250 but they did mention the inventory is going fast.

Thanks for the tip!

I received my clutch kit today! What a fantastic deal for $250.00. I received a Sachs clutch, pressure plate and throwout bearing. If you want to take advantage of this deal you have to call EBS Racing directly. You won't find this deal on their website. I believe they still have a few kits left for this deal. I spoke with John when I called.
Sedonut
Shipping is extra, They charged me about $35 for two sets.
LukeD
FYI, since this was an older post I called and asked about it, said it was $285 plus shipping, I mentioned I had seen online a special for $250 + shipping and he said no problem so I ordered a kit

Great price!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.