Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: all gold fuchs 5 lugs?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
LeftCoastErik
I have a set of fuchs that will either be powder coated all black or....all gold (*ish) like those sexy group 4 wheels. Car is black and will have the aluminum trim black anodized. 916 flares.
Anybody seen and or have pics of all gold fuchs? Just trying to visualize if it'll be awesome or terrible. Discuss!
ConeDodger
Do a search on the Internet (not here) for Wiesach edition. Sorry, I'm torturing the spelling. They were goldish...
altitude411
IMHO it really takes the right car to pull off the gold fuchs without looking cheap. Black on the other hand thumb3d.gif Just one opinion.
brant
I built a black and gold long long ago. Kinda 80's for my tastes. I like blacked out better.

A lot of gold Fuchs came on 75 911's and 944's if you want to photo shop
altitude411
This Carrera pulls them off ok I think. Not as well as Cairo95407's purple one's though. blink.gif

Click to view attachment
LeftCoastErik
That carrera looks great. But I was thinking all gold. No polished lip. Maybe I'll do one and see how it looks..
Cairo94507
Uhhhh....you mean these ugly Barney purple wheels? barf.gif In my defense, I did not pay extra for the color and they are currently with Harvey being totally restored to the original finish smilie_pokal.gif . Sorry, don't know why the pic went to Australia first confused24.gif

Click to view attachment
altitude411
Getting refinished? Ah man, those woulda looked so hot on your gold six. hide.gif
LeftCoastErik
Barney for the win!
Cairo94507
Believe me, it was not an easy decision. I really thought the purple was something else and in the end, after lots and lots of consideration, I went with a stock finish. I may have messed up that decision, won't be sure until they are on the car. parry.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.