asdasd
ppickerell
fdaasd
ppickerell
zxczxc
ppickerell
burro
ppickerell
Thank you Chris Kolstad for instruction. Tail draggers suck.
anthony
Would you do another one in the rain?
ppickerell
The guys from MSI who did the "Chalk Talk" Friday night talked about the rain being a unique opportunity to study car dynamics at lower speeds. But 20 foot wide puddles on a 25 ft wide patch of track is a little hairy for me. I need to get a full season of AX in my 914 under my belt before I hit the track again. So far I have some difficulty seeing the line on connected turns so the esses kicked my ass. I did get to experience the 911 throttle lift whoopee several times. Fun but stressful!
ppickerell
I got a nice new race trailer, a cool racing logo, spiffy yellow gloves but I don't know SHIT! laugh.gif laugh.gif smilie_pokal.gif smilie_pokal.gif
Allan
Why no tape on the 914"s?
chrisg
Excuse my ignorance, but what type of event was this and who was the organizer? I haven't researched this much yet, but I am going to be looking into track days for Porsches (or cars in general). My only knowledge and experiences are with two wheel racing (Sears, Buttonwillow, Laguna, Willow Springs). Try that in the rain!
Anyway, looked like fun. I need to get the 14 project going.
anthony
PCA - Golden Gate Region. It was basically a driver's education event.
Trekkor
I showed up late so I missed you. confused24.gif

Saw some nice cars, too.

May stop by again tomorrow afternoon on the way out of town.

I'd like to try the DE at Thunderhill later in the year...
KT
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.