Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Was the site down all day?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
PanelBilly
Was the site down or were all the members off doing something else today?
SirAndy
Site was down and i was gone all day and didn't notice until about 1/2 an hour ago.
Easy fix once i noticed. type.gif

Normally someone will text me when it goes down like that but not today.
idea.gif
Cuda911
Glad to see it back up!! smile.gif
SKL1
somebody at rennlist was asking about it, but worked fine this evening though that was first time I tried today. Watched F1 this AM and then was doing stuff outside... I actually can survive without internet for a few hours... I think...
messix
i think all the wives and mothers appreciated it
72wrxporsche914
Glad to see it up again . Thank you sir Andy.
Cairo94507
Thanks for taking care of us. piratenanner.gif
Hank914
QUOTE(messix @ May 10 2015, 07:50 PM) *

i think all the wives and mothers appreciated it

agree.gif

But as I was beer3.gif I did logon and all other websites worked except this one, so I figured it was bs.gif on just this site. It was all cool, I just went out and driving.gif for awhile. Then came back for some more beer3.gif and the site was back online. All is good piratenanner.gif in the 914 World!
euro911
A big THANKS, Andy first.gif
boxsterfan
I can't believe the site was down all day on Mother's Day given the amount of money we pay to use it. shocked[1].gif blue914.jpg 309.gif
toolguy
I was starting to have withdrawals. . hissyfit.gif
914bub
QUOTE(SirAndy @ May 10 2015, 07:31 PM) *

Normally someone will text me when it goes down like that but not today.
idea.gif

I was going to text you but lost your number. Please PM it to me as my Mother needs to contact you the next time the site "needs" to be down.

That should be October 27th,......thats her birthday. Mom sends her thanks in advance... av-943.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.