Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: National 914 Breakfast
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
spare time toys
Ill set up a breakfast on April 23 for the DFW area. We will have an OJ toast to our brothers at the WCC beerchug.gif at 914. I need to know about how many DFW area members would like to do this. I am thinking the IHOP at Collin creek mall. Its by 190 and 75. I challange anyone else who can not go to set up a breakfast the same day in honor of our travelers smile.gif .
spare time toys
Any hungry texans around these here parts??
Aaron Cox
why not come to the WCC??? wacko.gif

maybe he cant afford the trackfee
spare time toys
QUOTE (Aaron Cox @ Feb 20 2005, 03:00 PM)
why not come to the WCC??? wacko.gif

maybe he cant afford the trackfee

I was headed that way untill the date change. mad.gif No way to make those days. Next year you should see a noisey little red racer out there laugh.gif hope you have the same track stuff.
spare time toys
icon_bump.gif Hello Hello any one there Any intrest in doing this at all confused24.gif A flap jack double stack with an oj chaser drooley.gif
spare time toys
Now that this is near any DFW guys want to go grab a bite? Im going to check at the IHOP for what notice they may need. chowtime.gif
scotty b
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Feb 21 2005, 03:59 PM)
icon_bump.gif Hello Hello any one there Any intrest in doing this at all confused24.gif A flap jack double stack with an oj chaser drooley.gif

dry.gif The O.J. chaser might be what is scaring people off
spare time toys
QUOTE (scotty b @ Mar 27 2005, 11:12 AM)
icon_bump.gif  Hello Hello any one there Any intrest in doing this at all confused24.gif  A flap jack double stack with an oj chaser drooley.gif

but it would be a S L O W chase beerchug.gif
Mr Dick
QUOTE (spare time toys @ Mar 27 2005, 08:18 AM)
QUOTE (scotty b @ Mar 27 2005, 11:12 AM)
icon_bump.gif  Hello Hello any one there Any intrest in doing this at all confused24.gif  A flap jack double stack with an oj chaser drooley.gif

but it would be a S L O W chase beerchug.gif

smilie_pokal.gif I'LL GET OUT OF MY RECLINER AND JOIN YOU'ALL. JUST LET ME KNOW TIME AND PLACE.
DAD cool.gif [COLOR=green]

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.