Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: price check set 16-6 fuchs
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
garrettlee2
I am helping a buddy sell some wheels. its four16-6 polished Fuchs. he had them polished in 1992 so they are quite dull. thanks for your input.
ConeDodger
$100-$200 each. You're probably at the lower end of that. Some of the value in the 16X6 wheels is they are the substrate for cut and weld wider wheels such as those made by Weidman Wheels.
DBCooper
If they're in good shape except for the polish I'd say upper end of that range. Nice thing about that size is they're the largest that will fit under an unaltered 914, and you have four of them. They'll be easy to sell.

Jake Raby
Send me some pics of them.. I might have an immediate use for them :-)
jake@jakeraby.com
DRPHIL914
$800 is a low price for a nice set. have not seen any lower than $1000 for a long time unless they needed a lot of work. if there is no rash on them , polish them up . if they look nice they will sell fast at $1000.
mskala
QUOTE(Philip W. @ May 11 2015, 03:46 PM) *

$800 is a low price for a nice set. have not seen any lower than $1000 for a long time unless they needed a lot of work. if there is no rash on them , polish them up . if they look nice they will sell fast at $1000.

I agree, I was looking last year. Also, mostly people are selling 6 and 7 together.
MoveQik
QUOTE(Philip W. @ May 11 2015, 12:46 PM) *

I agree. I had a set of four, polished that I sold on the Samba for much more than that. They sold in a day. The Bus guys love them!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.