Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS:5 Lug Space saver
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Alphaogre
I have a 5 lug space saver spare that I did not end up using, it is in pretty good condition. I can box and ship if you set up the shipping and send me the shipping label to tape on.

Make a great addition to any truck space in having that original look, and is practical too!

Asking $125

Chris.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Alphaogre
Click to view attachment
euro911
PM on it's way smile.gif
Larmo63
I'll take it!!!!!!

I need this!!!!!
euro911
You already won enough stuff at the WCR poke.gif
DRPHIL914
DARN!!!!!!!!!!day late and a dollar short!! i really needed this , i logged on today to post a WTB and saw this, well if you two guys change your mind i will take it.
bdstone914
I will call a freind who parts out 944s. i used to get them out of pick a part cars but dont do that much any more. Or post a wtb in the pelican 944 forum.
euro911
Lawrence, I'd like to have one for my 912, but I'm not in dire need right now. If you absolutely, positively need it and won't be able to sleep at night without it, I'll withdraw from the competition.
boxstr
This is for Phil. Same price, plus shipping. You can paypal to camp914@comcast.net
Craig at CAMP
Larmo63
PM sent to Alphagore yesterday….
boxstr
Phillip, let me know if you want this?
Craig at CAMP
Alphaogre
Mine is sold.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.