Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: CDR 220
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
EdwardBlume
I'm about to ship one off to SW Stereo in NJ to be set up. Anybody do this and specifically with SW?

Thanks.
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(RobW @ May 12 2015, 04:42 PM) *

I'm about to ship one off to SW Stereo in NJ to be set up. Anybody do this and specifically with SW?

Thanks.

I used a CD-R 220 for several years. worked fine. Aventually replaced it with a original radio. Pretty decent radio overall SW has a good reputation from all I've read
EdwardBlume
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 12 2015, 05:03 PM) *

Thanks.

I used a CD-R 220 for several years. worked fine. Aventually replaced it with a original radio. Pretty decent radio overall SW has a good reputation from all I've read

What did you have done to it to make it work in your 914?
jim_hoyland
QUOTE(RobW @ May 12 2015, 05:38 PM) *

QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ May 12 2015, 05:03 PM) *

Thanks.

What did you have done to it to make it work in your 914?

I'll have to refer to my radio wiring diagram later. I remember buying an auxillary plug/cable for my iPod.

Did you get the harness ? And manual ?
Amphicar770
Ive got the Navi version. With harness, pretty much plug and play. I added blutooth to the aux in. The navi part is trickier as you need a speed pulse generator. I used an older (NLA) JVC unit that magnetizes a tire.
Nine_14
Modern Radios ...... Retro Design ....

http://www.ampire.de/Retro-car-radio/Retro...p;c=57&p=57Click to view attachment
Root_Werks
Can't remember if this was a 210 or 220? Either way, looked and sounded good.
EdwardBlume
Nice! The 210 is a cassette and the 220 is a CD I believe. I shipped mine out to NJ last night. I hope it goes well!
Root_Werks
Mine was a CD player, must have been the 220. Wiring was pretty easy. You do need the security code though.
Amphicar770
Click to view attachment
EdwardBlume
Cool. This is for the ABM, featuring 6 inch Kenwood speakers. Gonna drive the /6 with Warrant and Van Halen blaring out...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.