Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Ross's Vinyl Madness
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Member Vendors
rnellums
I'm starting off with these two designs, both of which may look familiar to some of you ( keychain)

I have a bunch of colors available and can cut anything un to about 30" tall and 10 ft long.

Starting offs with these little guys:
I'm thinking 5$ shipped for the 914 outline (left) and 2.50 for the 914 emblem (right)
Click to view attachment

They'll come with transfer paper to facilitate installation. Great for application on the daily driver!
Click to view attachment

Pm me for more info and to arrange shipping!
rjames
Are the outline versions available without the 914 script inside, as pictured on your window?
rnellums
Definitely, thats easy to do!
rjames
QUOTE(rnellums @ May 13 2015, 06:16 AM) *

Definitely, thats easy to do!

Excellent. Put me down for one of those and one emblem, both in white. Sending a PM to get the details on payment info.

Thanks!
brant
Ross,

I need a black emblem (right side) for my pick up

but save yourself the shipping until I run into you some time

where do I send money sir?
rnellums
I'll get it done Brant!
kid914
how big are the stickers? is "914" original emblem size? any 914GT.
thanks
kid914
how big are the stickers? is "914" original emblem size? any 914GT.
thanks
rnellums
It's a bit smaller, but scaling is easy. I can add GT to the end, but the font might be tricky. Send me a pm and we'll talk more.

rnellums
Some evil werks designs I've been working on for the good doctor.
RickS
I would like a gold 914-6 decal for the rear panel of the car - between the tail lights, actual size. Can you make one? Thanks

Please reply by PM.
jim_hoyland
Big thanks to Ross for doing a custom job for me; fast turnaround, great shipping and proper packaging, and excellent quality.pricing is competitive; I was very satisfied with everything. smile.gif
rnellums
QUOTE(RickS @ Aug 30 2015, 10:11 PM) *

I would like a gold 914-6 decal for the rear panel of the car - between the tail lights, actual size. Can you make one? Thanks

Please reply by PM.

Should be possible!
QUOTE(jim_hoyland @ Sep 13 2015, 06:12 AM) *

Big thanks to Ross for doing a custom job for me; fast turnaround, great shipping and proper packaging, and excellent quality.pricing is competitive; I was very satisfied with everything. smile.gif

Thanks Jim! I hope you enjoy them!
dale73914
Nice work !!

I would love two 914 ones in silver.

I am in Melbourne , Australia so post will be dearer .

If your happy to send them to me, let me know what I owe you, and ill Paypal it over smile.gif

Cheers

Dale

rnellums
QUOTE(dale73914 @ Sep 16 2015, 06:15 PM) *

Nice work !!

I would love two 914 ones in silver.

I am in Melbourne , Australia so post will be dearer .

If your happy to send them to me, let me know what I owe you, and ill Paypal it over smile.gif

Cheers

Dale

Shouldn't be a problem, 2 silver 914 scripts? PM me the address and I'll get them ion the mail!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.