Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: IDIOT LIGHT
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
72914S
Yesterday (70 deg. sunny) I went for a short drive(boy do I like the sound of that old thunderbird exhaust) and found the idiot light for the fuel gauge works!It wasn`t suppose to be a test I just forgot to fuel up. I was only a block from the gas station. driving.gif I was sitting here at work wishing I was cruisin today.
72914S
Didn`t mean to make any cold weather people madd about haveing such a fine day in February! burnout.gif
94teener
What's that old Thunderbird exhaust, "you drivin Detroit power in that there machine?"

94teener (in Jacksonville). Also known as philinjax,

Phil
John
I wish you could still get those thunderbird exhausts.

They don't still make them do they? I haven't seen a new one in years. The last time I bought one was through J.C. Whitney.

72914S
"Thunderbird exhaust"it`s similar to a bursh, mandrel bends, equal lenght tubes with a cherry bomb on the end I picked this one up off ebay used ..No Detroit power, just a pumped up 2.0. Phil,this is Barry if you remember I got a rear deck from you years ago.I finally got the `72/`73/`74 aka 72 914S running a little over a year ago.Still got a number of things to do.As we all know these cars are always a work in progress.I would like to take a ride over toward Jacksonville but still not quite sure of it`s ability to make a 6 hour jont.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.