Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FOUND WTB SHOCK BOLTS AND WASHERS
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
pilothyer
I need a pair of shock bolts (not for sways) and the washer that goes between the shock sleeve and bushing on the inside. Let me know what you may have.
bdstone914
QUOTE(pilothyer @ May 14 2015, 06:38 PM) *

I was trying to replace the shocks on a "doomed roller". It had a nice set of rear Bilsteins on it and I wanted to remove them and replace with a set of junk KYBs, just to keep it a roller. When I removed the Bilsteins, the bottom bolt was "rust fused" to the sleeve inside the bushing on the Bilsteins. both sides. The washer between the sleeve and bushing and the bolt were fused to the shock bolt. I tried heat and press to remove the bolt so I could simply bolt the KYBs back on the car, no luck with that............So, now I need a pair of shock bolts (not for sways) and the washer that goes between the shock sleeve and bushing on the inside. Let me know what you may have............Thanks............Jerry

I should have a set. Maybe plated ones. Will try to remember to check when i am vavk at the shop.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.