Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Places to advertise a 914 for sale..
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
jim_hoyland
What are the best palce to advetise a 914 for sale ? I would have guessed: 1. Local Paper 2. Auto Trader 3. E-Bay

Has any one just gone through this and formed any conclusions ?

scotty914
how about here, PP, craigslist just to name a few
jim_hoyland
Hi Scott,

I thought everyone here at 914world.com would have a 914 project already. Looking outside; but it is a good suggestion.
MecGen
You will get real money for a real car here, we all know your car inside and out .
welder.gif
Here and at Pelican, but if your in CA, just scream out the window "914 for sale" and I bet you someone will buy it.
You don't want to hang on to it now that you found us.
party.gif
I heard lots of problems with Ebay, be carefull of offshore buyers.
WBR
Joe

boldblue.gif
rick 918-S
I know someone that is looking. What are you asking? Will you deal? I don't know if your car fits into his search criteria. Color, year, options, etc. But it's worth posting.

BTW is that a stock color? confused24.gif
anthony
That is a stock color. I've always liked copper metallic.

Put it this way, if you advertise it on craigslist, Craig will personally see your ad and then post it on the main forum of the club site. It's like getting double coverage for your ad. :-)

J P Stein
HAY ! I gots an Idea...........

How'za bout you post a pic of your car in the 914club Garage forum.....it's the biggest in the world....that way everyone can see it without having to trudge on over to the classifieds....someone's sure to ask what ya want fer it....I luv a gud plan laugh.gif
JoeSharp
I CAN'T BELIVE YOUR SELLING YOUR CAR. Jim, that car of yours is imac-a-pruf-a-bitchen. What, did you find satisfaction in the dark side? You bought the Boxter didn't you. Damn Jim, I'm sorry. Kewl, cause someones going to get a nice car from this, O.K. You had that car over 20 years. I'm sure you'll love what ever you replace her with. biggrin.gif
Good Luck
Joe
P.S. just another pic of my new car
boxstr
Don't just put your car for sale in one venue, use everyone that is available to you to use. Craigslist,ebay,Pelican,914club,rennlist,yahoo auction,carsoup.com,colletorcartraderonline.com,autotrader.com,local newspaper.
Why limit yourself to just one or two,get the most exposure that you can.
CCLINCARSALESATCAMP
JoeSharp
Jim: I don't know what 1.8s go for, but your car is one of the cleanest I've seen. You pay way to much attention to that car. I wana say 8k, /L. says 10k. In its entire life, anything it needed to remain prestine, you gave it. I just paid 20k for what I thought was the perfect -6, prolly worth 25k. I think Lnda is right. I don't like evil-bay. Most of the cars I buy come from Trader.com. So what do I do with all the L-jet parts you didn't take? biggrin.gif
Good Luck
Joe
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.