Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB/ most of the engine tin for a 1.7 bus
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mark Henry
I know I'm cheating on the rules, oh well sue me.

I need most of the upper engine tin for a 72 bus, I think all the T4 carb years work.

cylinder tins
firewall tin
the #1 cylinder (carb preheat) upper and lower tins (3 pieces IIRC)
All the heat exchanger riser tubes
the 3 pcs fan area tins.

Looking for solid, I already have rusted out junk tins. wink.gif
Solid and good shape, but it doesn't have to be all pretty, it's getting blasted and powdercoated.

Shipping to Canada, I'll pay actual shipping cost, so you don't have to figure out the shipping, just give me a price on the parts. Needed ASAP.

I will only deal with a known member.

Thanks
mapguy
Hi,

I have all the tin for a '74 1800 bus. Not sure what the market is for type 4 tin, but it's been going up.

I'm in SoCal - 92354. Look into shipping and make me an offer?
TJB/914
QUOTE(Mark Henry @ May 18 2015, 03:47 PM) *

I know I'm cheating on the rules, oh well sue me.

I need most of the upper engine tin for a 72 bus, I think all the T4 carb years work.

cylinder tins
firewall tin
the #1 cylinder (carb preheat) upper and lower tins (3 pieces IIRC)
All the heat exchanger riser tubes
the 3 pcs fan area tins.

Looking for solid, I already have rusted out junk tins. wink.gif
Solid and good shape, but it doesn't have to be all pretty, it's getting blasted and powdercoated.

Shipping to Canada, I'll pay actual shipping cost, so you don't have to figure out the shipping, just give me a price on the parts. Needed ASAP.

I will only deal with a known member.

Thanks

Mark
Is this a piece you need/want??
It's in my way so yours for shipping cost only.
Send me a PM with address if you want it.
Tom
Mark Henry
These are the main tin bits i need. Plus the firewall tin and and the cylinder tins, I'll get pic's of these.
The three in the bottom pic (rear pulley area tins) might be useable.
The risers I need (in the 1st pic) are the down tubes from the fan to the exchangers.

I do have good riser tubes to the flappers and good flappers, those are the most expensive bits.

Tom that is one of the tins I'm after, but the shipping on just the one piece is expensive to Canada. So thanks but I'll hold out to see if someone has the complete set first.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.