Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Group buy headlight arms with bushings built in
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Mikey914
Thought I had posted a GB on these but apparently not.
These are NLA. and the originals were steel with bushings. I made the bushings and finally realized that this part in the later years integrated the bushings into the arm. Brilliant!
SO now for the price of the bushings you get the complete arm (at least for now on the GB)

Who wants them, they will be ready with a bunch of other stuff in about a week.
Mikey914
Replacing these
Mikey914
I have new clips too, replaced mine in stainless, will be on the site.
boogie_man
Those look great Mikey !!!!! Awesome work !
VaccaRabite
I am decidedly interested. Will they handle the torque of the motor? I did not see a price.
bigkensteele
As usual, I am in for a set.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Vacca Rabite @ May 19 2015, 05:33 PM) *

I am decidedly interested. Will they handle the torque of the motor? I did not see a price.

Yes, but if the motor gets bound up it will bend and deform requiring replacement. It's how the late ones were designed to take the load off the motor if bound. Think of it as a fuse.
VaccaRabite
makes sense. I'm in for a set of these.

Zach
SA-914
I'll take a set.
Shadowfax
How much extra with all the clips? I'm definitely interested as my headlight arms are probably in the same shape as those In the pictures.
Mikey914
QUOTE(Shadowfax @ May 20 2015, 07:09 AM) *

How much extra with all the clips? I'm definitely interested as my headlight arms are probably in the same shape as those In the pictures.

$1.00 for 2 of the stainless, the steel .20 a set.
Shadowfax
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 20 2015, 09:16 AM) *

QUOTE(Shadowfax @ May 20 2015, 07:09 AM) *

$1.00 for 2 of the stainless, the steel .20 a set.

Ok thanks. Please add the clips to my order.
Mikey914
These are getting set up on the site so that there is a drop down option to add. I'm getting everything ready to list at midnight and I'm hiding Easter eggs all over the site. There's a really big one too.
Mikey914
PMs sent out to all
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.