Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: PCA Slogan "It's not just the cars, it's the people"
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Michael N
We all have great photos of our cars in different states of repair or perfection, but do we have photos of ourselves with our cars or our loved ones enjoying them? Some of my favorite car photos are the ones that were quickly snapped because someone was having fun with my car and I wanted to capture that memory. Looking back at some of those photos now it makes me smile of the great memories that the 914 has provided. I also realized I don't have many pictures of me and my car.

Add your photos here and if you don't have one with either you, your friends, or family enjoying driving or working on it go take one. They are the ones you will cherish in time.

Kathy before restoration of LE. 2004.
Click to view attachment

Mikayla and Nolan working on car??? 2006

Click to view attachment

Trunk. 2006

Click to view attachment

Mikayla thinks that one day she'll drive it. She is now only 2.5 years away... blink.gif 2006

Click to view attachment

Family New Years drive. 2014

Click to view attachment
GeorgeRud
HPrepping for last year's PCA Parade Concours in Monterey with friends!Click to view attachment : Click to view attachment
Mike Bellis
My wife has barred me from posting pictures of her enjoying a 914. Or any other picture for that matter...
Elliot Cannon
This is one of my favorites. Me and the pit crew. It was taken at one of Joe Sharps BBQ's (that I miss so much). There is a 914 just behind us. Probably 20 more out parked out in the street.
Cuda911
My youngest daughter and niece, a couple months ago:

P.S.: Suggested slogan: "It's not just the carbs, it's the rust."
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.