Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: WTB. 914 GT shell with flares? Shell only no powertrian
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
Heeltoe914
Looking to buy a 914 shell or project car with 916 GT flares installed or like flares?
I hope the car is rust free or little rust. NO Engine or trans. No suspension No problem.
I have everything I need to put into the car. I will need pink slip or info to get it back on the road. Any color any location I have trailer and you need your garage space back..
Cash trades optional.
Leamon 818 266 7774 or PM me here.
Heeltoe914
Bump but still looking

Thanks for the offers I have gotten so far. I really appreciate it. I still have not found the one car that jumps out at me and says lets start a 2 year restoration relationship.
So if you see anything laying around at a shop or in someones backyard take a picture drop me a line. I really would like to try and stay with steel flares but all will be considered.
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jun 8 2015, 01:31 PM) *

Bump but still looking

Thanks for the offers I have gotten so far. I really appreciate it. I still have not found the one car that jumps out at me and says lets start a 2 year restoration relationship.
So if you see anything laying around at a shop or in someones backyard take a picture drop me a line. I really would like to try and stay with steel flares but all will be considered.

I have one, but it doesn't need restoration, just assembly. Probably more than you're willing to pay though.

Click to view attachment
hot_shoe914
QUOTE(hot_shoe914 @ Jun 11 2015, 09:34 PM) *

QUOTE(Heeltoe914 @ Jun 8 2015, 01:31 PM) *

Bump but still looking

I have one, but it doesn't need restoration, just assembly. Probably more than you're willing to pay though.

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
Heeltoe914
Good morning PM sent let's talk...
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.