Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: OT: I think I'm flying to CA this summer....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bd1308
I'm going to go out this summer.....i think. Does anybody know where to go (city) and where to stay (besides in my 914)? This journey would be over the summer...
skline
Go to San Francisco, they like young boys up there. laugh.gif wub.gif
Joe Ricard
Smack dabb in the middle. Because direction you travel you will be leaving laugh.gif

The purpose of your trip is??? Surf= San Diego Drink= Mexico Drive race cars = SF so you are close to the tracks. Breath crappy air= anywhere in socal Scenery= Nocal
bd1308
see the Chalon that will never run wink.gif just kidding....but I wanted to meet you all in person....so i could say that I have met redshift (Miles)

But then again, you all live all over CA....so I dont know.... idea.gif
SLITS
Stay where you are....we have enough coming from the South....don't need anything from anywhere east of the California border.
skline
Besides, Miles Dont live here, he lives back there. So if you want to meet him, stay there. Besides, The Chalon runs and drives, just not out in the rain.
Gustl
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 21 2005, 05:48 PM)
Go to San Francisco, ...

If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers
in your hair ... wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

I'm afraid I can't help you with your decision, but if I would fly to CA I'd join the WCC or a 9:14 breakfast
so you would meet a lot of club members in person
skline
QUOTE (Gustl B @ Feb 21 2005, 09:15 AM)
QUOTE (skline @ Feb 21 2005, 05:48 PM)
Go to San Francisco, ...

If you’re going to San Francisco, be sure to wear some flowers
in your hair ... wink.gif biggrin.gif laugh.gif

I like this guy, he fits right in here!! laugh.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.