Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 racecar sighting
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
i love porsche
i went over to a local shop today, after visiting the dealer to see the 987 (very nice)

and there was a nice looking 914 racecar inside, and another 914 outside that needed much love,

anyone know anything about the racecar?
i love porsche
help me
jdogg
That silver car was at the East Coast Ramble last fall I believe. Not sure of the owner's name.
airsix
Interesting roof treatment on the silver car. Look at the trailing edge.

-Ben M.
Mueller
QUOTE (airsix @ Feb 21 2005, 10:24 AM)
Interesting roof treatment on the silver car. Look at the trailing edge.

-Ben M.

saratoga top???
mskala
I'm guessing saratoga also.

Western wheels! barf.gif
ft.lbs.
[/QUOTE]That silver car was at the East Coast Ramble last fall I believe. Not sure of the owner's name. Hey jason,hows the car going?My family and i met you and your wife at the ramble last fall.
jdogg
Hey ft,lbs., is that you Karl? Cody? Things are going great here right now. Busy as can be, haven't had time to even knock the dust off the 914 this winter, and there is a Test and Tune this weekend! Yikes!!!

How's things in the north land? Spring thaw yet??

It looks like Ralf is working on the ECR '05, we'll have to see how it fits with our schedule and try to make it again this year. Last I heard, he was talking about something in Sept......my oldest starts kindergarten this year, so that may get in the way.
TheCabinetmaker
QUOTE (mskala @ Feb 21 2005, 01:21 PM)
I'm guessing saratoga also.

Western wheels! barf.gif

Don't think those are Westerns.
ejm
That car belongs to Don Gomez....pic from the ECR '04
i love porsche
ah ok, wheres he from? its the first time ive seen that car....and wow, it got in alot worse shape in so little time
ft.lbs.
jason-its cody.Everyone is doing good,trying to stay warm.Can't wait 'till spring!Amy is due march 21st.My car is in the driveway on a rotisserie right now(de-rusting).Have you done anything to the 914 since last fall?-cody
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.