I wonder if the Targa Bar comes off (it's got a weird line) like this car

Click to view attachment
76-914
barf.gif
poorsche914
QUOTE(carr914 @ May 22 2015, 09:18 AM) *
I wonder if the Targa Bar comes off (it's got a weird line) like this car

Yes, it does.

I saw this 914 on the Dragon a couple year's ago. Has been for sale for a long time.

driving.gif
KELTY360
Did I miss something? The ad says "six cylinders". Wasn't that Mazda a 3 rotor engine?

BTW, barf.gif
EdwardBlume
Appreciate the effort! Would be nice to take back to more of a stockish look.
matthepcat
"scary fast".....hmm. I doubt it.
zambezi
I have seen worse though.
Nine_14

agree.gif barf.gif

Click to view attachment

Ugly Duckling
Mike Bellis
What do you do with the back window with the targa bar off?
Mblizzard
Anyone see a radiator?

The two rotors have 3 firing points. Some say it equals a six. But it is quite short of that.
Chris H.
I was looking for the radiator too...wondering if it's under a shroud way up front....otherwise it'll be a short trip. Those rotary engines get HOT.
mr914
agree.gif barf.gif
Dave_Darling
QUOTE(Chris H. @ May 22 2015, 01:39 PM) *
Those rotary engines get HOT.

And they don't cope with the heat very well. Often, all it takes is one trip over the "H" mark and they're toast...

--DD
Mueller
I am selling my Highly Modified Porsche 914, Pictures say a thousand words, Custom Clarion widebody conversion. This is no hack job 23,000 in receipts Kennedy Bell Housing conversion B13 rotary that was bridge ported 225 hp Done by mazda beat in Californian. 265-50-15 wide fuchs wheels this car is well done and is scary fast. no trades no low ballers

Pictures show a thousand dollar car?

Maybe a few grand more than that....

mgp4591
Kennedy Bell and Mazda Beat?? So Kennedy and Kenne Bell is now one company?? And I thought it was Racing Beat that were the Mazda experts... I guess I've got a lot to learn! But why did they put all those hybrid parts in the ultra rare TeenerRosa? Those things are worth the CASH!! lol-2.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.