Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Help out a fellow teener
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Briby37
Hey Everyone!

You may have seen me post this link in a few of my posts about my 914, but I figured I'd ask you all for a little help. I just recently started working at the site that hosts these pictures called Motoroso (motoroso.com).

http://www.motoroso.com/collection/view/54b3f28843520

I'd love it if you guys could check out the site. If you like it, sign up and have a look around (you don't even need to sign up and look around). If you see any images with yellow markers on them, those yellow markers will have things like product details and other additional info. It's designed for enthusiasts like us, so I'm hopeful you'll all enjoy it.

Feel free to reply or PM if you have feedback, or questions. Thanks!
Mike Bellis
A site of pictures of cars? I don't get the appeal. confused24.gif
Briby37
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ May 22 2015, 01:02 PM) *

A site of pictures of cars? I don't get the appeal. confused24.gif

Haha, right!?! But it's still in its infancy. So while now it's mostly pictures (and deals, product info, a way to connect with auto brands, etc.), we're building out other features to connect the dots from inspiration (pictures!) to purchase and installation. For now, though, I think it's a great place to post (914) photos, builds/projects and how-to's. One of the best things we can hope to do is make these kinds of forums even more rich. I am, admittedly, extremely biased.
bandjoey
...and traffic helps the web site grow...
Glad to look it over.
Briby37
QUOTE(bandjoey @ May 22 2015, 01:55 PM) *

...and traffic helps the web site grow...
Glad to look it over.

Thank you! I appreciate it.
Briby37
Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that had a look. I appreciate it. Nothing better than the 914 community!
Briby37
QUOTE(Briby37 @ May 26 2015, 02:39 PM) *

Just wanted to say thank you to everyone that had a look. I appreciate it. Nothing better than the 914 community!

Hey Guys,

Just wanted to share a bit of news. We were accepted to an accelerator in Detroit for the summer!

http://www.motoroso.com/blog/motoroso-chos...ty-accelerator/

Not sure if there are any Motor City 'teeners, but if you see us around, don't hesitate to say hello!

On a sad note - no start on the 914 this morning. I'm getting power, and the fuel pump is running, but I think the starter motor is shot. It's always been weak. I'll have to work on it when I get back. Bummer.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.