Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: NOS Passenger Side Mirror
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mharmon
I've got 2 NOS Side mirrors - both are for the passenger side with the magnification glass.

I is in the box and 1 is not - but both are in absolutely perfect condition. Last I checked these were NLA from the dealer.

Part # is 914.731.039.10.

Asking $350 each including shipping.

Thanks for looking.

Mike

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
TheCabinetmaker
They can be flipped for the drivers side. I didn't know they ever had a magnification mirror
davep
I would like one of those. The right side mirror is NOT a flip of the left side mirror. You can sort of fake it, but not fool an expert.
Jett
Just an FYI, last week I bought two new genuine Porsche 914 mirrors from Pelican for $250 each.

IIRC Porsche is making this part again, so there is a lot of inventory.

http://www.pelicanparts.com/catalog/SuperC...T_pg2.htm#item6

Cheers
mepstein
I'm not a buyer but I'm glad you posted. I thought there was a true passenger mirror but wasn't sure. I wonder if there was an early version as well?
mharmon
The mirrors on pelican are drivers side mirrors without the magnification glass - different than what I am offering, which are genuine passenger side-only mirrors.
Jett
Thanks for the correction.
eric9144
I'll take the other one sending PM
eric9144
That part number is the DS the PS part number should be 914 731 040 10

Is that the right box? The "real" pass side is convex... Confused confused24.gif
76-914
true that, ordered one last week.

Click to view attachment
mharmon
Sorry guys - picked up the wrong box to take a pic of.

The passenger side convex mirror is part # 914. 731.040.10. The mirrors I have are definitely convex and for the passenger side.

Pic of the box attached.

Click to view attachment
mharmon
Both mirrors are spoken for.

Thanks guys.
ajserrano
Hi Michael, I mailed you the payment so you're aware. Thx!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.