Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: type4 case, single head, and 3p/c's for 103mm big bore motor
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
brant
I'm starting a new motor build for the race car and liquidating a few things that I will never get to, in order to free up money for the race motor.

This is a GC case that has been cut for 103 cylinders. I also have 1 2.0 big valved head that was cut to fit the large bore cylinders. The head has been flycut also. The valves are 36intake and 42exhaust. The head has been rebuilt in the past, but I don't how many miles were on the build before it died.

The story on the motor is that cylinder made contact with a valve
thus I only have one head, 3 pistons and cylinders, and the block

If someone was building a 2.4 or even a stroker this block and head would be a great start on the machining bill. The 3 cylinders are not nickies...

I'd like to get $300 plus shipping
I'm in colorado if there is anyway to pick up or work a connection for shipping.
brant
and
brant
and
brant
and
brant
and
brant
and
euro911
Wow, that's a great fuchin' deal drooley.gif
VWTortuga336
PM sent on pistons and cylinders
PotterPorsche
pm sent on the whole package. I need a spare 103 head, and cylinders. are you still headed to Sonoma in sept oct?. that's an hour away from me. coulsd solve the shipping issue. paypal waiting
brant
I apologize to all of you
the motor sold a while back and I should of updated the add to reflect this
brant
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.