Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: MOmo adapter hub question..Solid vs steel collapsable
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
speed metal army
Hey fellas, I have the solid hub, and its pretty short! Looking online, some retailers sell the steel collapsible version(momo part# 8002) Anyone have that one? Can I get an overall length?
Thanks! beerchug.gif
Mike Bellis
I have had both. The lengths are about the same. Now I have a telescoping tilt wheel in my 914 and no more momo.

If you need it longer, buy a quick release adapter. You could gain about 1 inch.
GeorgeRud
The collapsible ones are made to provide a collapsable feature in case of an accident. You can buy spacers (on Amazon or EBay) in various thicknesses for your Momo hub.
speed metal army
QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ May 24 2015, 08:07 PM) *

I have had both. The lengths are about the same. Now I have a telescoping tilt wheel in my 914 and no more momo.

If you need it longer, buy a quick release adapter. You could gain about 1 inch.

Mike, any suggestions on these? Theres a buttload of em out there. Thanks!

Mike Bellis
QUOTE(speed metal army @ May 24 2015, 08:23 PM) *

QUOTE(Mike Bellis @ May 24 2015, 08:07 PM) *

Mike, any suggestions on these? Theres a buttload of em out there. Thanks!

I had one, don't remember the make. I couldn't tell you if any particular brand is good or not.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.