Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 2 Front Bumpers, 73-74 Chrome Bumpers, Price Drop
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
mercury26
I have two 914 73-74 chrome front bumpers for sale. I do not know the history on them, as I received them from my dad. But I believe they were removed to do a bumper conversion on an early car.

The first (Bumper #1) is very excellent condition and the chrome looks like it has not seen much road use. Asking price is $425 plus shipping.

The second (Bumper #2) is very nice condition and a very small (almost) unnoticeable dent that would be covered by the top rubber cover. Also, the dent could easily be knocked out with a rubber mallet. The bumper has one other very small dent on the front. The back has some very minor surface rust that could be cured with sanding paper and spray paint for protection. **SOLD**

Bumper #1

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image

Bumper #2

IPB Image

IPB Image

IPB Image
mercury26
I did post these before and took the advice of cleaning them up, open to offers.
euro911
Cleaning them up made a big difference thumb3d.gif
mercury26
^^BUMP
Tom_T
I'm still potentially interested in the best front one.

On the previous listing you were going to get with Rex/914runnow near you in the the Denver area so he can assess it for me, if it is good for my need of a perfect Concours bumper, or else as a rechromable core to same standard.

Please give him a call to look at it. I've PMed him on it.

Thanx! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
dchunk911
Is #1 available?
dchunk911
Is #1 available?
mercury26
QUOTE(dchunk911 @ May 29 2015, 05:56 PM) *

Is #1 available?

Yes, the first is still for sale. You can reach me at chasek72@hotmail.com
mercury26
^^BUMP
mercury26
^^bump
914runnow
QUOTE(mercury26 @ Jun 14 2015, 04:44 PM) *

^^bump

bring em by..so I can look them over for "tom T'..
thanx Rx
Tom_T
QUOTE(914runnow @ Jun 14 2015, 07:35 PM) *

QUOTE(mercury26 @ Jun 14 2015, 04:44 PM) *

^^bump

bring em by..so I can look them over for "tom T'..
thanx Rx

Thanx Rx!

I think bumping is easier than having them looked at.... huh.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
mercury26
Number 2 bumper sold. Unfortunately 914RunNow lives on the other side of town and my weekday schedule sucks (working about 14 hours a day right now). I offered to have him come by a weekend or two ago, but he could not make it. If he wants to try this coming weekend, let me know I will be around.
Tom_T
OK - I understand it with that kind of work schedule. Thanx for trying anyway! smile.gif

Cheers! beerchug.gif
Tom
///////
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.