Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Amelia Island Concours Gran Prix
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Maltese Falcon
Just read up on the schedule of events for next year's Amelia Island Concours; there will be a SVRA Gran Prix held at the Fernandina Beach Municipal Airport tarmac on March 17-20, 2016. This follows the Concours dates of March 11-13, 2016.
This makes for some very cool wheel to wheel action in our very favorite air cooled 914s + 911s. Not to mention all of the other groups running this awesome 3 day event !
For more info, check out the Amelia or SVRA sites driving.gif driving-girl.gif
Marty
GeorgeRud
Another reason to go visit Amelia Island! We had a great time at this year's event and will have to consider setting aside time for next year's if possible. But, where will they park all the private jets if they're racing? I imagine the biggest players will clear out after the Concours and auctions!
brant
QUOTE(GeorgeRud @ May 26 2015, 02:11 PM) *

Another reason to go visit Amelia Island! We had a great time at this year's event and will have to consider setting aside time for next year's if possible. But, where will they park all the private jets if they're racing? I imagine the biggest players will clear out after the Concours and auctions!

you might be surprised.
the racers have bigger jets and rigs!
Maltese Falcon
Brant, if the BBJ's (big business jets) can't get it done, NO woories .Some entrants will bring their BBY'S (big business yachts). I'm sure the Island has a bay or two lol-2.gif Click to view attachment
Marty
Larmo63
WTF.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.