Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Another wiring question
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Allan
I was rummaging through my harness to get them cleaned and found this. It's on the same bundle that goes to the coil and relay board. Little bullet shaped push in connectors and one of them is missing. Not sure where it connects either.

pic 1
Allan
pic 2

watsonrx13
Back-up light switch in tranny....
TheCabinetmaker
Yep.
Allan
Ah Ha! I figured it had to feed back to that area. Are these type of connectors still around?
Joe Ricard
Way to go Rob. So ya must learning something after all. Couple more time to Mississippi and you should know it all too. biggrin.gif
brownaar
Headrage,
Bullet connectors are readily available. I think the standard size will fit. Try Radio Shack.

Aaron
Allan
QUOTE (brownaar @ Feb 22 2005, 07:17 AM)
Headrage,
Bullet connectors are readily available. I think the standard size will fit. Try Radio Shack.

Aaron

Thanks. I'll give them a visit.
JeffBowlsby
Standard bullets are too small, you want the 0.18" size.
Allan
QUOTE (bowlsby @ Feb 22 2005, 06:23 PM)
Standard bullets are too small, you want the 0.18" size.

And I will find them at Radio Shack? I really hope so because I've been searching all over for a simple thing like a 1/4" pipe thread to 1/2"barbed fitting to vent my heads........................
brownaar
confused24.gif

Yea......., what Bowlsby said. He is the harness guru. Sorry for the misinformation.

Aaron
bd1308
hey...i have one of those in my engine bay area...it's connected to a green wire, but its not connected to anything. Where does this go? it's over by the battery
brownaar
bd1308,
If that green wire comes off the main harness under the battery, it sounds like the wire that goes into the center tunnel to hook up the oil temp gauge for center-console cars.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.