Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Results
914World.com > The 914 Forums > The Paddock
Randal

Nice to see 222 in Andrew's hands.

For all you 914 fans, check out the competition he beat last Saturday.

http://bigbird2.home.comcast.net/~bigbird2...ime_prelim.html

So who said 914's are not competitive with the newest (and well driven) big time Porsche's?

And I think he's still on the 2 year old Avons.

And there is still more to play with. smile.gif
Andyrew
Very impressive!!
EdwardBlume
Top 3 beating the field by 2 seconds is an eternity. Is Demick really back? w00t.gif
J P Stein
Byholder is a real good AX wheel.
When he gets 222 rung out, he'll be after Mikey. He didn't do well against Mikey at their last meeting but took 2nd TTOD, IIRC.

Either way. it's good to see 2 914s puttin' the boot to the hi-buck boys......it has become a tradition. We old farts like such traditions.
ConeDodger
QUOTE(J P Stein @ May 31 2015, 06:39 AM) *

Byholder is a real good AX wheel.
When he gets 222 rung out, he'll be after Mikey. He didn't do well against Mikey at their last meeting but took 2nd TTOD, IIRC.

Either way. it's good to see 2 914s puttin' the boot to the hi-buck boys......it has become a tradition. We old farts like such traditions.

Speaking of "old farts," check out the number 10 spot. Tosh is in his mid-70's and does about 20+ autocrosses a year. If the results are accurate in this regard, he now has a 2014 GT3. He's always in the top 1/3rd and he always has a smile! driving.gif
Chris Pincetich
Lots of familiar names. I need to get back out there!
It was eons ago I got my 914 to second in my class for the year, behind Larry Sharp and ahead of Tosh beerchug.gif
My 914 has put on some weight sad.gif

Mikey vs. Andrew will be fun to watch!! big 4 vs 6 in the 914.... a classic battle biggrin.gif
J P Stein
QUOTE(Chris Pincetich @ Jun 1 2015, 12:52 PM) *

Lots of familiar names. I need to get back out there!
It was eons ago I got my 914 to second in my class for the year, behind Larry Sharp and ahead of Tosh beerchug.gif
My 914 has put on some weight sad.gif

Mikey vs. Andrew will be fun to watch!! big 4 vs 6 in the 914.... a classic battle biggrin.gif

No contest to my way of thinkin'. 222 is good enuff for #2.......
PotterPorsche
after watching the last event at alameda,it got me to join the pca so I can try some ax with my stock 2.0 914 to have some fun. See u guys June 20th.
Randal
QUOTE(PotterPorsche @ Jun 3 2015, 06:45 PM) *

after watching the last event at alameda,it got me to join the pca so I can try some ax with my stock 2.0 914 to have some fun. See u guys June 20th.

Have fun, but remember it's a sickness from which there is no return. smile.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.