Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rally Plates arrived today
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Hi_Fi_Guy
user posted image
Rally Plates arrived today... red over white on aluminum. The red looks even brighter in person. They turned out great. If you are not attending the Targa-Aid Classic 2005 and still want to support the American Red Cross I have a very limited number of plates available. Dare to care and a $10 donation + s/h gets you a souvenir Traga-Aid rally plate. The $10 goes to the American Red Cross disaster relief fund.

Perfect for your garage, on your 914, or that late Valentine's Day gift you know you owe yourself.

Souvenir Rally Plate

Thank you for your generosity.
seanery
those turned out nice Brian. smilie_pokal.gif
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks, I only have about 10 plates that are not spoken for. Hopefully our generous club members will make a $10 donation and snap up the last remaining plates. Let's prove to the naysayers that 914 owners are not cheap... especially when it comes to fund raising.
bernbomb914
I need one
money sent

Bernie
boxstr
Brian Do I get one?
CCL
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks for everyoe who stepped up so far. We need seven more generous people to donate $10 and receive a souvenir rally plate. What are you waiting for?

This plate easily adds 10+ HP to all 914s smilie_pokal.gif
GaroldShaffer
Just made my donation. smilie_pokal.gif
Series9
Just donated. Should look good in the garage. rolleyes.gif
TravisNeff
Registered for the event, hopefully the new ride will be here for the run!
carreraguy
Glad to help; just did a PayPal.
Hi_Fi_Guy
Thanks everyone, only a few plates left, don't miss out!!!
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.