Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Dallas, TX event
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
a9146luvr
Just wanted to let you guys know that this San Antonio 914 freak had a great time at the 914 educational event you sponsored on the 20th of Feb. Hope i can make it out to Mineral Wells in two weeks, too! Thanx for a fun (and educational) event! a9146luvr beerchug.gif
ClayPerrine
Is the Alternator still working after our quickie diagnostics of it in the parking lot?

a9146luvr
Yes!!!! i did note that my guages (all of them) went inop at the same time, but that was quickly troubleshot as a blown fuse, it's all working now!!!! Thanx Clay. I'm currently tryin to get ok's for the trip to Mineral Ring on the 4th of march, sounds like a lot of fun, that 6 hour drive may nix it though. Thanx.
Joseph Mills
QUOTE (a9146luvr @ Feb 22 2005, 10:57 PM)
I'm currently tryin to get ok's for the trip to Mineral Ring on the 4th of march,

Clay, what is this event?
Brad Roberts
Joseph,

Mineral ring is where Maverick Region PCA holds their AutoX's. It located 1.5 hours west of Ft.Worth (give or take 20 minutes) Nice place. It is a ex helicopter training base. BIG flat heli pads.. lotso space. Great facility except when it is 100+ with NO shade..LOL

B
MJHanna
[QUOTE=joseph222,Feb 23 2005, 01:13 AM] [/QUOTE]
Clay, what is this event? [/QUOTE]
every year PCA hold "classes" on autocross and the time trails events. The March 5-6th is the next "class. read all about it here:
http://www.pca.org/mav/Events/Schools.asp
Stutgart46
Rumor has it that a state of the art track and facility are headed for Mineral Wells,TX.
I haven't seen any updates in a while but the last I heard it was go.
ClayPerrine
The event was AX 101 and Ladies AX 101. We had the ladies school on Sat, and the open school on Sunday. I was out working there both days. Sat was cold and wet, but Sunday was about 80 degrees and sunny. Everyone had a good time and we got a bunch of people who had never run an AX to try some excersizes and a AX course.

The MineralRing is west of Fort Worth, and we hold "Giant" autocrosses there. Mid 4th gear courses for a stock 914. Plenty of room to spin out if you lose it.

The event there is going to be AX 102.

BTW.. the MUSR this year looks like it's going to be in Grandbury, with an excursion to Mineral Wells and the MineralRing for an AX. Plus we are going to have one evening where we tour to a first run Drive In Movie. Imagine 30+ 914s at the drive in. This is all still in the planning stages, but I am trying to get everyone excited about coming to Texas.....

a9146luvr
Clay, put that fuse in and my alt light came back on screwy.gif , will troubleshoot further soon, more to follow. Hope to see you at the "ring"! Hey can i still get those front grills from you? Thanx.
ClayPerrine
I am hoping I can make it out there. I have the grills and you are welcome to them.

BTW.. I am still trying to figure out who sent me the BRAND NEW chrome horn grills for my car. Whoever it was, Thank You!!! smilie_pokal.gif pray.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.