Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Recognize this car?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Originality and History
tp_reading
IPB Image

My new car :-)

Can anyone help fill in it's race history in the 90's please ?
Cairo94507
Nice looking car - please share some pictures of the whole car. Congratulations.
Ferg
I recognize it as Dan's old car. smile.gif
brant
I don't remember Dan actually racing it in a wheel to wheel sanctioning body.

I could be wrong...
but recall it as being a drivers education vehicle, and not a true race car with log book
Ferg
Crud, my bad, I gave it a quick look. Different car. This is Dan's old six

tp_reading
Click to view attachment

I have managed to find quite a lot about my car now. Here is a pic of Chuck Piazza racing in 1996 in Savannah Historics at Roebling Road !
gms
porsche914-6gtr.blogspot

for sale

for sale 2
tp_reading
Thanks gems, already seen those. I have managed to get in touch with most of the previous owners, and have history back to 1984 when it was built as a race car and campaigned by Chuck Piazza. The car is now road legal here in the UK, and I will be driving it next season in rally's , sprint and hill climb . I bought it unseen, and there has been a few disappointments , but overall I am very happy with the deal I got.
carr914
That's the ProTech Car

Click to view attachment
tp_reading
QUOTE(carr914 @ Nov 30 2015, 12:14 PM) *

That's the ProTech Car

Click to view attachment

I know ! I've seen this print before but can't get hold of a copy. I have emailed the artist who I believe lives in Canada, but never got a reply :-(

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.