Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Rear bumper top rubber factory seconds was 3 now 2 1 left
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
Mikey914
There is one the stainless internal touched the face in one place
The other 2 got stacked while curing and left 2 small indentations where the stud from another bumper touched the face.

Shipping is not included, but will be between 16 and 24 depends on how far you are from me.

Got one with the indentations sold, the other 2 remain. It helps if I actually put in the correct subgroup
Mikey914
The one that the stainless was too close to the surface
Mikey914
one left
Mikey914
Tenitively gone pending payment
pdlightning
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 28 2015, 01:03 PM) *

Tenitively gone pending payment

I couldn't remember if you had rears or fronts that were seconds that I bought from you.

Old age, crud!
Mikey914
Still have one rear left.
Kalani
any rears tops aval.
Mikey914
I do have them, just not any seconds. There is a GB going for sets in the main garage, but if you don't need both, probably not worth it.
Thanks for checking.
Mark
Kalani
I need one top.....anything aval.

QUOTE(Mikey914 @ May 28 2015, 09:06 AM) *

There is one the stainless internal touched the face in one place
The other 2 got stacked while curing and left 2 small indentations where the stud from another bumper touched the face.

Shipping is not included, but will be between 16 and 24 depends on how far you are from me.

Got one with the indentations sold, the other 2 remain. It helps if I actually put in the correct subgroup

Wew
I will buy one if still available.

Thanks,

Gary
Mikey914
I'll have Blake check and get back to me. I may have 2, but need to check. If you can both drop me a PM with emails I can have him send pics.
Mark
srreality
QUOTE(Mikey914 @ Aug 24 2015, 12:24 AM) *

I do have them, just not any seconds. There is a GB going for sets in the main garage, but if you don't need both, probably not worth it.
Thanks for checking.
Mark

Looks like I need both bumper rubbers. Would you clarify your post? How do I inquire about them?

Thanks

Tom Culbertson
Loveland, Colorado
RohJay
QUOTE(srreality @ Sep 18 2015, 03:56 AM) *

Looks like I need both bumper rubbers. Would you clarify your post? How do I inquire about them?

Thanks

Tom Culbertson
Loveland, Colorado

Mikey914 had a Group Buy offer which has now expired.
But you can still buy the Bumper Top Set at regular price, from his online store 914rubber.com

This is what you need:

http://shop.914rubber.com/914-early-front-...e-914F-R-BT.htm
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.