Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: 914 TV sighting.....
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MarkG
Burgandy 914 parked in a driveway as film crew for the Safety Challenge show drove through Henderson neighborhoods looking for scam victims.

Looked JUST like mine.......(might even BE mine since mine has dissapeared into never never land at the shop!).....
LvSteveH
Hmm...... I'll have to drive around a bit and try to find it; maybe it's the mythical rust free 914 I've been chasing all these years.

I've got a better chance of finding a unicorn being ridden by a leprechaun.

They say insanity is doing the same thing over and over again expecting different results, I keep buying more and more 914’s trying to find that one perfect car….. insanity!!

biggrin.gif
GWN7
QUOTE (LvSteveH @ Feb 21 2005, 09:47 PM)
Hmm...... I'll have to drive around a bit and try to find it; maybe it's the mythical rust free 914 I've been chasing all these years.

I've got a better chance of finding a unicorn being ridden by a leprechaun.

biggrin.gif

The unicorn being ridden by a leprechaun act was at Circus Circus the last time I was in town. And not to spoil it for you but, he isn't really a leprechaun. Just a Irishman who is allergic to whiskey, hence the green colour in his cheeks.

The mythical rust free 914 was in Indiananna last fall. I saw it for a brief moment in Dougs garage.

beerchug.gif
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.