Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Revolution Wheels RXZ 17" SOLD
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
carr914
SOLD

I love these wheels

These are 17x7&8"s

Perfect for a Flared car but still a 4 Lug

$500 $400 SOLD (Tires Not Included) I have 15 of the 16 Lug Bolts - 1 was lost in Transport to me

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment

Click to view attachment
carr914
These are Boxed up & Ready to Go! Are YOU ready to Buy?
JRust
I can't believe nobody has picked these up. These are hard to find. The price is cheap. If I had a 4 lug I would be all over them. As a matter of fact I was 1st on the list to buy these when they came up by Elliot. Just have my flared 5lug car & didn't want to see them just sitting on my shelf. So told him to let someone else enjoy them. I waited damn near 3 years for them to come up too dry.gif . Still I love 16" 5 lug fuchs more. No 4 lug car in my future at this point.

Someone buy these shades.gif
Mueller
QUOTE(JRust @ Jun 7 2015, 07:28 PM) *

I can't believe nobody has picked these up. These are hard to find. The price is cheap. If I had a 4 lug I would be all over them. As a matter of fact I was 1st on the list to buy these when they came up by Elliot. Just have my flared 5lug car & didn't want to see them just sitting on my shelf. So told him to let someone else enjoy them. I waited damn near 3 years for them to come up too dry.gif . Still I love 16" 5 lug fuchs more. No 4 lug car in my future at this point.

Someone buy these shades.gif

I started to PM him, then deleted it...I agree, nice rims and great price which will never be seen again.

racerbvd
If my 4 lug car was flared I'b be trying to trade for these..
Robert21
Had them on my car . Not flared Great price .
racerbvd
OK, what can I trade for em??
Mueller
QUOTE(Robert21 @ Jun 9 2015, 02:19 PM) *

These exact rims? I just don't see these exact 17x8's fitting on a stock narrow bodied car.
sb914
QUOTE(Mueller @ Jun 9 2015, 11:04 PM) *

QUOTE(Robert21 @ Jun 9 2015, 02:19 PM) *

These exact rims? I just don't see these exact 17x8's fitting on a stock narrow bodied car.

These are 17x7 and there now on my car beerchug.gifClick to view attachment someone needs to buy these wheels, killer deal!
pilothyer
That's why these are still here, the RZX 17 X 8 won't fit without a rear fender massage.

The ones on my car are all 17 X 7 and they are wearing Kumho 205/50ZR17 tires.

Click to view attachment
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.