Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: Complete '74 2L Fuel Injection System - SOLD!
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
GregAmy
SOLD.

For sale is a complete fuel injection system from a '74 2L. It came off of an ex-Improved Touring race car, that spun a rod bearing in 2003 and has been sitting since. I know that guy that had the race car - he's a very studious preparer - but that's the extent of my knowledge of it. "Running when removed".

Chris Foley removed these parts in anticipation of building for me a carb'd 2L for vintage racing. Sale includes all parts in the photos.

Chris says these could be worth "as much as $800" if sold separately, but I'd like to do a one-destination sale on them, so asking $400 shipped.

Any questions, send me a PM or email me at grega@pobox.com.

Airbox, in great shape:
IPB Image
Intake runners:
IPB Image
Throttle body and intake manifold; Chris says "great shape, no cracks":
IPB Image
MAP sensor:
IPB Image
Oil filler and hoses:
IPB Image
Injectors with fabricated fuel lines. Chris checked out the injectors, found three good and one "leaking":
IPB Image
ECU and wiring harnesses:
IPB Image
Distributor and hold-down clamp:
IPB Image
BeatNavy
This could be a pretty solid value.

What's the P/N on the MPS and does it hold a vacuum? That dizzy needs some work smile.gif
GregAmy
The MPS is 0 280 100043 and is not holding vacuum by my calibrated mouth. I'm guessing the diaphragm is dried out.

The distributor was stored all that time in a plastic box along with some other ferrous parts and it looks like it got wet.
GregAmy
Bump for interest. Had some interested parties but no one's cracked open the wallet. One last shot at a "sell it all" before I start parting it out.

GA
GregAmy
Ok, winter's coming and I want this the shelf space. Taking offers to wrap it all up nice and ship in one box.
TheCabinetmaker
You've given a buy it now price, and a low reserve price. Sounds like an auction to me.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.