Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: does anybody know this car
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Gustl
A friend sent me this sales ad
does anybody know the car?

Click to view attachment

914_teener
Looks eerily similar to one of the guys at WCR....one of the nicer stock sixes I've seen in person.

Can't tell too much from the photo's. Not enough info in the add.
Tom_T
Wolfgang,

Try Dave Walker - toolguy - in San Diego ...
- it may have been his silver -6 they saw at WCR?

But I think this is the widow of Dave's buddy he is helping to sell the Chicago car (or a very similar one).

Send Dave/toolguy a PM or email.

Best!
Tom
///////
toolguy
I'm helping the widow sell her husbands car. .Both her and husband were long time PCA enthusiasts in San Diego- she knows what she's got. . . 74xxx original miles. . was a California car {documented since original sale}all it's life. . She relocated after husband passed to Chicago and had the car shipped there around 7 years ago. It's been in her warm, dry garage since. . started regularly but not driven
Has brand new real 2.2S motor in car with 800 miles on it. . original 2.0 on pallet and was running fine when removed. . Husband wanted to preserve original motor and passed away shortly after S motor installed.
She also has a large horde of parts, including a set of 5 gasburners with tires. . Car has correct 14 Fuchs on it now. . All spare parts available to buyer with 1st right of refusal. . She will not sell them separately until after car has sold. .
It's a pretty fair deal for someone who can see the bigger picture as the Early 911 guys will snap up the 2.2S motor if buyer chooses to install the 2.0 back in the car. It should bring around $20-25K.

Here is the original listing I placed last year on this site.
http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?sho...7&hl=estate
Gustl
thank you pray.gif pray.gif pray.gif

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.