Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: D-Jet tester
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
Joe Bob
Seller seems to be a bit of a dickhead if his feedback is any indication....
Steve Thacker
As a courtesy to others. Anyone bidding on this? If so I'll step away. I'm not even sure this will do 914 F.I systems, need to do some checking.
Steve Thacker
ok it will work on type4s....confirmed.
aircooledboy
I've got it on my watch list Steve, but my heart is not set on it. I will watch it, but I won't pay a bunch of $ for it. (Huh, a cheap 914 owner. idea.gif I bet that makes me pretty rare. chairfall.gif )
Steve Thacker
QUOTE (aircooledboy @ Feb 22 2005, 01:31 PM)
I've got it on my watch list Steve, but my heart is not set on it. I will watch it, but I won't pay a bunch of $ for it. (Huh, a cheap 914 owner. idea.gif I bet that makes me pretty rare. chairfall.gif )

I'm watching it also. What is your ebay handle? If you make up your mind before I do and bid I'll hide and watch.
My ebay handle is redporsche_nut

We are all cheap SOBs laugh.gif
Rhodes71/914
I'm watching it also but feel free to bid what you think it is worth, it is an auction after all.
Steve Thacker
I don't think this is the real nice bells and whistles model. I saw one of those go for 275.00 once. I remember I got my ass bidded into the ground on that one. Haven't seen another since. I think I'm going to sit this auction out.

bd1308
damn....these things would be neat to have. I need to hit up pbanders to see if he's selling any of his 1218s....i want one pretty badly.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.