Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: wtb v8 conversion parts
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
stoneman18969
My turbo 2056 is just not enough ,so i want to start tracking down v8 chevy swap parts
matthepcat
Andrew is selling his:

http://www.914world.com/bbs2/index.php?showtopic=254491

Evil914
I have a adapter plate (engine to trans.),a remote waterpump housing and a alt. bracket but thats about all.I was going to build another V8 car but my wife says otherwise.(I made the mistake of spanking a Cobra Mustang with her in the car) dry.gif
stoneman18969
Any pics price
type47fan
stoneman18969, PM sent.

Thanks,
ranchman
QUOTE(stoneman18969 @ Jun 1 2015, 06:36 PM) *

My turbo 2056 is just not enough ,so i want to start tracking down v8 chevy swap parts

I just happen to disassemble a V8 car with a lot of good stuff. I have all the engine and transmission mounts (This car was very high performance, so it had a 915 transaxle with the flipped ring gear and a Callaway Bellhousing made so a full size Chevy clutch can be utilized). I would sell a whole package at a bargain price if interested. I was just about to take some pictures and could have them soon.

I have:
Front engine mount
water pump (utilizing BB chev water impeller)
915 transaxle converted and beefed up
New Renegade Hybrids cable shifter and cables (never installed)
rear trans mount for 915
rear axles with HD CV joints and modified stub axles
911 front hubs
911 rear hubs
911 A calipers for the front with new rotors and pads (a little rusty; been sitting awhile)
Bilstein used front struts
some low use rear shocks with heavy springs
other misc stuff

Steve
303-669-4720
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.