Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Wtb: nada, thanks for the responses
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WTB: 914 Parts
MrLeeS
Anybody have a 911 sway bar with brackets that they removed in order to install a through the car one? And are willing to sell?

Thanks
914Sixer
Try over at the Pelican board
warrenoliver
If I ever find sway bar arms and drop links for my through body bar, I will have one for sale. sad.gif

Warrenoliver

QUOTE(MrLeeS @ Jun 1 2015, 09:34 PM) *

Anybody have a 911 sway bar with brackets that they removed in order to install a through the car one? And are willing to sell?

Thanks

bdstone914
QUOTE(MrLeeS @ Jun 1 2015, 07:34 PM) *

Thanks

Dod you get the pictures i sent?
Bruce
MrLeeS
thanks Bruce. I've been trying to decide which way I wanted to got with it. I think I'll just get a weltmeister so I have some adjustability.
bdstone914
QUOTE(MrLeeS @ Jun 6 2015, 08:57 AM) *

thanks Bruce. I've been trying to decide which way I wanted to got with it. I think I'll just get a weltmeister so I have some adjustability.

So why dont you update your ad and remove the WTB if you don't want one?
MrLeeS
Sorry for the afront to all who looked at this ad after I changed my plan of action. If i could refund the time taken out of your lives.... biggrin.gif

Seriously though, thanks Bruce for taking the time to send me the pictures and being willing to sell me the bar at such a fair price. Thanks to the other responders as well.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.