Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: I've been wondering...
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
bondo
Rennlist, Rennsport, Rennshifter, Rennfield... what does it all mean?
airsix
QUOTE (bondo @ Feb 22 2005, 10:18 AM)
Rennlist, Rennsport, Rennshifter, Rennfield... what does it all mean?

Run or Race.
Birgit
Most of the words are a combo of german and english but "Rennen" is a race or can be used as running. The only real word in there is Rennsport but in this case it has nothing to do with racing. It is the sport of running biggrin.gif
-Birgit
bd1308
running....which all of the 914s on jackstands have a hard time doing wink.gif
MattR
My last name is Renna, so I own all those companies.
SirAndy
QUOTE (Birgit @ Feb 22 2005, 10:25 AM)
Most of the words are a combo of german and english but "Rennen" is a race or can be used as running. The only real word in there is Rennsport but in this case it has nothing to do with racing. It is the sport of running biggrin.gif

agree.gif

Hey Birgit, your german is pretty good!
biggrin.gif Andy
bondo
Hehe, thanks guys. I feel silly for not realizing it was probably german and just looking it up smile.gif
michelko
QUOTE (Birgit @ Feb 22 2005, 10:25 AM)
-Birgit

agree.gif not complete

Hi everybody,
in german "Rennsport" is also used for automobile or motorcycle racing. Not only for the athletics.

smilie_flagge6.gif
Joe Bob
It's easier to say than Muy Rapido, Grande El Fasto, Mach Schnell...
mightyohm
It loosely translates to "$$$".
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.