Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: FS: 1972 914 GT project
914World.com > The 914 Forums > Classified Forums > FS/WANTED: 914 Cars and Rollers
stuttgart46
1972 Texas car. Clean Texas title.
It was media blasted and primered approximately 6 weeks ago and has been stored inside since. Patrick Motorsports stiffening kit installed. AA GT Steel Flares are being installed this week and I will post pics as soon as soon as the work is completed.
Included with the sale but not installed:
Mad Dog engine mount
1984 Carrera Front Suspension
Stock 914/4 rear suspension
Straight Hood (this was not media blasted as I had intentions of installing a composite hood and decklid)
Headlights with covers
Doors with glass removed (the doors were media blasted and primered)
$4000 with the flares installed.
stuttgart46
pics
stuttgart46
pics
stuttgart46
pics
stuttgart46
Please feel free to contact me email at
Stuttgart46 @ gmail.com
mepstein
Great deal. If you were closer I would have a hard time keeping this out of my garage.
stuttgart46
Thank you.
I wish I could keep it by I am moving and I will not have the space. I'm keeping the Cayman so I won't be without a Porsche completely. LOL
bobt4945
if only sad.gif !!!! this is a heck of a deal, glws and your move
Cairo94507
drooley.gif Great starting point.
matthepcat
It would be cool to go with some tangerine racing signature flares to be different:

http://www.tangerineracing.com/exterior_panels.htm
stuttgart46
Thank you guys.
The flare installation is progressing nicely. I hope to have some additional pics by this weekend.
tgranger3
I would like to purchase you 914 for your asking price including the trolley you have the tub sitting on, delivered in Austin Texas. If you are not able to deliver the car I would ask that you make an adjustment in your price to allow for that expense.
Thank you for your consideration.
Tom Granger
tomg2612@yahoo.com

QUOTE(stuttgart46 @ Jun 4 2015, 10:53 AM) *

Thank you guys.
The flare installation is progressing nicely. I hope to have some additional pics by this weekend.
Cairo94507
Isn't it like less than 200 miles? Rent a trailer and tow it home. Probably worth a $200 discount confused24.gif
stuttgart46
Car is sold pending payment.
Thank you all for your interest.
Chad
Heeltoe914
I would like to see how the flares came out? I was interested but was waiting to see the completion of the flares. I am sure the buyer will be very happy with this car.
This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.