Help - Search - Members - Calendar
Full Version: Aftermarket Trunk Panel?
914World.com > The 914 Forums > 914World Garage
MadeRight
Folks,
Been really busy and been offline for a while. As spring is approaching, I am trying to get some things together to get my car on the road. I remember seeing a link to a site that sold new trunk floor sheet metal (just the back half). Anyone know where I can find that aftermarket part?

-MadeRight
2-OH!
www.restoration-designs.com
MadeRight
QUOTE (2-OH! @ Feb 22 2005, 12:37 PM)
www.restoration-designs.com

I get a broken link when I try to get to that page. Is there some other way to get in touch with them?

-MadeRight
bryanthompson
try : www.restoration-design.com
GWN7
There is no S in the link.....try http://www.restoration-design.com/
Joe Bob
The 356 crowd have been complaining that he has not been answering emails or returning messages....dunno why.
MattR
I ordered my stuff through pelican. It cost a few bucks more (like 5), but I got it really quickly, and if I need to complain I call pelican rather then trying to talk find the restoration design guys.
TravisNeff
On the bird board someone was complaining that Resto wasn't good about return calls either, Wayne commmented that they were about to be dropped as a vender for the same reason.
Lou W
Bought mine here:

AA
CptTripps
When I started the floors about 4 weeks ago, I tried calling to order parts from him for 3 days straight...nothing. I hate to see businesses get to that point. the order was his to loose...and he lost it.

I'd see if Perry can get you the parts you need...he's a good cat. PM me and I'll get you his info. Saved me quite a bit of $$ on the floor-pans.

This is a "lo-fi" version of our main content. To view the full version with more information, formatting and images, please click here.
Invision Power Board © 2001-2024 Invision Power Services, Inc.